Wednesday, January 27, 2010

We got the apartment!

Hooray! We just heard from our new landlord that we were approved for the cutest freaking apartment in the whole wide world. We're so excited about this...I know I am, anyways. The place has hardwood floors, built ins, a fireplace, a huge dining room and THREE bedrooms! That means you all can visit us whenever you feel like escaping :) Here's some photos the current tenant sent us of the place...consider these the 'before' pictures...we'll post 'after' photos later! I want to paint the kitchen cupboards but I love the funky avocado stove. Word is we'll have a big pantry and a creepy basement too! My favorite part though is the front porch, complete with a porch swing and barbecue, and french doors that we can open up in the summer for some fresh air. The house is in the Squirrel Hill neighborhood, which is a really cutesy neighborhood. I think Mr. Rogers used to live there, too (seriously).

Weee!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment