Friday, January 29, 2010

work work work

I am still uncertain about what i am going to do for work and especially after this project in Minneapolis that ends in one month. I have couple of plans that i wish they will work but i am still not sure...
I should meet my superior this weekend for a coffee-beer-wine to talk about my training/networking plan. When i first signed my contract (almost one year ago), we defined a pretty great training plan. But you know one year is pretty far and i don't know if it is still what they think.
Anyway, i write down some ideas, goals and actually am pretty happy with what i did and how i conceive my career path. I just hope that my supervisor will accept it.
We will see this weekend if we could make it...

Comme à tout commencement d'un nouveau travail, il y a beaucoup de questionnement sur ce que je vais pouvoir faire et où est ce que je vais aller. J'ai rendez vous avec mon supérieur ce week-end (meeting informel je vous rassure...) pour discuter du plan de formation. Il y a un de cela, nous avons défini quelquechose mais le temps est passé et peut-être les choses ont changé. Enfin j'ai peaufiné ce que je veux faire en formation et pour une fois, je suis satisfais de la tournure que ca prends... Il faut cependant que je le fasse valider. Je serais plus informé ce week-end si nous pouvons nous voir...

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand... You got your visa ???
    j'étais pas au courant ... je pensais que tu étais juste parti quelques jours en vacs voir ta femme.

    Explain to me my friend

    Fu

    ReplyDelete